Mechanical vapor recompression (MVR) is an advanced energy-saving technology both in domestic and overseas markets, which is widely applied in production of salt, pharmaceutical, food, paper and so on. Water vapor compressor is the core power equipment of MVR unit, which circulates the secondary steam generated in the evaporation process after being pressurized and heated for re-utilization. By this process, energy consumption of the whole unit could be reduced by over 70% compared with the conventional multi effect evaporation process.
Shaangu has developed EGV series of single stage cantilever centrifugal compressors:
- 16 kinds of standard models.
- Inlet volume flow range: 90-9000 m3 / min
- Temperature rise range of saturated steam of one compressor: 8 ℃ ~ 24 ℃
- Efficiency of the whole machine: up to 87%
- Compressor inlet water spray system: for impeller cleaning and cooling
- Automatic drainage system at the bottom of compressor volute
- Integrated skid mounted structure
- By December 2019, there are 33 sets of vapor compressor have been delivered.