- EZ series of centrifugal compressors are usually used for transportation of air / rich gas / other gas in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgical, pharmaceutical and so on.
- EZ compressors are of multi-stage high-speed, center impeller, horizontal split type structure, with intercooler(s).
- EZ compressors could be driven by motors through gearboxes or directly driven by high-speed steam turbines and motors.
- Models include 13 types.
- Flow range: 20~7000m3/min; exhaust pressure: up to 7.2MPa (medium: air)
- Impeller diameter: 150mm~1800mm.
- Stages: up to 10 stages.
- Intercooler(s) equipped for the compressor is used for compressed gas cooling to realized higher pressure ratio demand.
- EZ compressors are designed with mature and reliable modeling stages and advanced pneumatic calculation program, which has reached the international advanced technology level by many fields operation verification..