- ES centrifugal compressors are used for propylene, ethylene and other chemical gases transportation in the field of petroleum and chemical industries usually.
- ES compressors are of multi-stage high-speed, center impeller, horizontal split type structure, with intermediate extraction/compensation section.
- Models include 35/45/56/63/71/80/90/100/112/125/140/160.
- Flow range: 10~7000m3/min.
- Exhaust pressure: up to 4.0MPa.
- Impeller diameter: 150mm~1800mm.
- Stages: 1~10 stages.
- ES compressors are mainly used for low-temperature medium, the lowest temperature can reach to -102℃.
- Various structure forms of welded casing meets multi-section gas compensation requirements for different processes.
- ES compressors are designed with mature and reliable modeling stages and advanced pneumatic calculation program, which has reached the international advanced technology level by many fields operation verification
There are no reviews yet.