- EIZ/EIZT series of centrifugal compressors are applied to large air separation sectors in petroleum, chemical and metallurgical industries.
- Structures of EIZ/EIZT series are of single-suction, multi-stages, high-speed, center impeller, and built-in cooler(s).
- Models include 2 types and 10 models:
- Flow range: 95000~520000Nm3/h.
- Serialization design and efficient three-dimensional impellers. Built-in intermediate cooler(s) reduces length and resistance of gas flowing path to realize isothermal and high-efficient operation.
- The compact built-in intermediate cooler(s) has excellent noise reduction function.
- Inlet guide vanes ensures wide operation range (from 75% to 105% of variable operation condition) to effectively reduce energy consumption.
- Sealing bushes of compressor mouth ring, inter-stage seals and balance plate seals are made of soft materials, which are co-active with the sealing strips on the rotor to make sure zero leakage of compressors.
- Built-in spraying system realizes on-line cleaning of impellers and cooler tubes to ensure long-term stable operation.
- Integrated gas-water separator and cooler(s) is equipped with automatic drainage device to realize automatic discharge of condensate and washing water.
- This kind of centrifugal compressors are jointly developed by overseas expert team and domestic engineers of Shaangu, which adopt mature and reliable modelling stages and advanced pneumatic calculation program, reaching international advanced technology level.
Parameters of EIZ/EIZT Compressors