- EG single-shaft centrifugal compressors are suitable for the applications of air and other chemical gas (circulating gas, synthetic gas, reaction gas, carrier gas,) transportation in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical and other industries.
- The impeller and volute of EG compressor are integrated at the high-speed gearbox. And the compressor is driven by motor or high speed steam turbine.
- Models include 14 types.
- Flow range: 6~7000m3/min.
- Exhaust pressure: up to 7.2MPa.
- Impeller diameter: 150mm~2000mm.
- Serialization design, efficient three-dimensional open or closed impellers, integral casting casing.
- Axial intake, compact skid-mounted structure, single-layer layout, small floor area, short installation period and easy maintenance.
- Lubrication system is integrated on the skid-mounted base frame to reduce the length of oil pipeline and save another special baseplate. Connection of impeller is easy for disassembly and maintenance. Turning gear is equipped for maintenance.
- Inlet guide vanes ensures wide operation range (75% to 105%).
- The compressor operates reliably. The closed impeller uses axial and radial double seals and the open impeller uses soft seals to minimize the seal leakage. The impeller is connected with the gear shaft with the end-face teeth to ensure the operation stability of the rotor.
- EG single-shaft compressors are designed with mature and reliable modeling stages and advanced pneumatic calculation program, which has reached the international advanced technology level by many fields operation verification.
There are no reviews yet.