- EG multi-shaft centrifugal compressors are mainly used in petroleum industry, chemical industry, metallurgy industry, PTA sector, chemical fertilizer plants and so on, which are usually used as booster of ASP, nitrogen compressor, CO2 compressor, etc..
- Structure of EG multi-shaft centrifugal compressor is of multi-stage, high-speed, multi-suction, multi-discharge, single-overhang and gas cools stage by stage.
- The impeller and volute are integrated on multi-shaft gearbox, and driven by motor or high speed steam turbine.
- Models include 19 types.
- Flow range: 15~14000m3/min; exhaust pressure: up to 7.2MPa.
- Stages: 2~8 stages.
- Serialization design, efficient three-dimensional open or closed type impellers and stage-by-stage cooling process make sure variable efficiency of one stage up to 88% and isothermal efficiency of whole unit up to 75%. One stage or multi-stage adjustable inlet guide vanes make sure wide flow operation range from 75% to 105%.
- The compressor operates reliably. The closed impeller uses axial and radial double seals and the open impeller uses soft seals to minimize the seal leakage. The impeller is connected with the gear shaft with the end-face teeth to ensure the operation stability of the rotor.
- High integration level, compact structure, small floor area.
- EG multi-shaft centrifugal compressors are jointly developed by overseas expert team and domestic technical team of Shaangu, which adopt mature and reliable modeling stages and advanced pneumatic calculation program, which has been approved by the market and reached the international advanced technical level, and won the second prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award.
There are no reviews yet.